貓王經典 Are You Lonesome Tonight
http://evita8888.pixnet.net/blog/post/129003305-%E8%B2%93%E7%8E%8B%E7%B6%93%E5%85%B8-are-you-lonesome-tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FO9GgysXlw
貓王經典 Are You Lonesome Tonight
MP3下載
今晚你寂寞嗎?貓王
聽力課堂網www.tingclass.net
Are you lonesome tonight今晚你寂寞嗎?
Do you miss me tonight今晚你是否想我?
Are you sorry we drifted apart我們分手你是否難過?
Does your memory stray to a bright summer day
是否還偶爾記得那個燦爛夏日
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart
我吻著你,叫你甜心?
Do the chairs in your parlour seem empty and bare
是否沒有我屋中便顯得空蕩?
Do you gaze at me there And picture me there
是否注視門階想像著我在那裡?
Is your heart filled with pain你的內心是否充滿痛苦?
Shall I come back again我應該再回來嗎?
tTell me dear告訴我,親愛的?
Are you lonesome tonight今晚你寂寞嗎?
I wonder if you're lonesome tonight
我想知道今晚你是否寂寞。
You know someone said that the world is a stage And we each must play a part
你知道,有人說:這世界是個舞臺。每人都在扮演一個角色。
Faith had me playing in love With you as my sweetheart命運要我墜入情網,而你就是我的情愛。
Act one was, when we met第一幕即是我們相遇的時刻。
I love you at first glance我對你一見鍾情
You read your kines so cleverly And never missed a cue
你的臺詞背的如此純熟,沒有絲毫差錯。
Then came back to You seemed to change, you acted strange
第二幕你似乎變了,變得行為怪異。
And why I've never know至今我仍無法弄清為什麼。
Honey you lied, when you said you loved me
親愛的,你騙我說你愛我。
And I had no cause to doubt you而我卻信以為真。
But I'd ather go on hearing your lies 但我寧願聽你撒謊,
Than to go on living without you 也不願失去你
Now the stage is bare 如今舞臺已經空蕩蕩。
And I'm standing there With emptiness all around
我仍然站在空蕩的舞臺上。
And if you won't come back to me 如果你還不回到我的身旁,
Then they can bring the curtain down
那麼,我們也就到此為止了
Is your heart filled with pain 你的心中是否充滿痛苦
Shall I come back again我應該再回來嗎
tell me dear 親愛的告訴我
Are you lonesome tonight今晚你寂寞嗎
沒有留言:
張貼留言